Wednesday, February 12, 2014

STEP BY STEP MAKEUP LOOK USING BLUE AND PURPLES!



***OPEN ME FOR MORE INFORMATION***
*8:16-8:19 SOWWI I HAD A MISS SPELLED WORD I MENT "BEGINNING"!!!

Hey my Bella's Thank you so much for checking back into my channel! And if you are new WELCOME! :D Today I'm going to be doing a full face step by step on how to complete each step for a full face makeup look. Today I am using the colors blue and purple but you can feel free to use other colors just using the same concept. If you guys have any questions please feel free to contact me or just let me know on the comments down below. Don't forget to "LIKE" my video and please SUBSCRIBE for all updates!


***Products used on this video:

1- Estee Lauder Moisturizer
2- SmashBox Photofinish Primer
3- Yaby Liquid Foundation- color Buff
4- Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer
5- MAC White Frost eye shadow (Tear duct area)
6- Urban Decay Vice 2 "Madness" (blue) eye shadow (Middle of eyelids)
7- Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette "VooDoo" (dark purple) eye shadow (outer corner of eyelids and outer corner of lower lashes)
8- Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette "Betrayal" (lilac/light purple) eye shadow (under your lower lashes)
9- Urban Decay Basics Palette "Naked 2" (To blend the dark purple)
10- Urban Decay Basics Palette "Venus" (Brow Bone)
11- Mac ProLong Wear Concealer- Color NW20
12- Beauty Blender
13- Nars Translucent Powder (Setting concealer)
14- Maybelline Mineral Powder in Translucent (Setting the rest of the face)
15- Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette "ShellShock" (silver) (Tear duct corners)
16- NYX Black Liquid Liner
17- Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Mascara
18- Urban Decay Eye Pencil- Color Zero
19- Kiss #03 False Lashes
20- Nars Bronzer- Color Laguna
21- Nars Blush- Color Orgasm
22- Urban Decay Flushed Palette- Highlighter
23- Mac Lip Pencil- Color Hip n' Happy
24- Revlon Lipstick in- # 011 Stormy Pink (Matte)
25- New York & Company Lip Gloss
26- MAC Fix+ (Setting Makeup Spray)

My loves please if you did tried any of these products or have questions please leave me a comment below! If you did try this look I would love to see it please #bbellabycamie. Hope you all enjoyed this post and if you have any question please feel free to email me at B-BellabyCamie@live.com or leave questions on comment box below. Always remember every Bella needs BEAUTY, Stay BELLA!!!

Love Always,
Camie

***FOLLOW ME AROUND***

FACEBOOK: B-Bella By Camie
TWITTER: BBellabyCamie
INSTAGRAM: BBellabyCamie
GOOGLE+: BBellabyCamie@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!