Wednesday, February 12, 2014

QUICK EYE BROW TUTORIAL!






***OPEN ME FOR MORE INFORMATION***

This will be my quick way to doing my eyebrows! Hope this will help you guys and if you want me to do a powder eyebrow tutorial just please like this video or comment below :).
Hey my Beautiful Bella's! Thank you so much for checking back into my channel!
Today we will be doing an easy way to apply your foundation and concealer also making sure it's set in place using all of the right tools. If you guys have any questions please feel free to contact me or just let me know on the comments down below. Don't forget to "LIKE" my video and please SUBSCRIBE for all updates!


***Products used on this video:

1- Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil in color- Caramel

2- Maybelline Translucent setting Powder

3- Real Techniques Setting Brush

4- Maybelline Great Lash Clear Brow Gel

My loves please if you did tried any of these products or have questions please leave me a comment below! If you did try this look I would love to see it please hash tag it to: #bbellabycamie. Hope you all enjoyed this post and if you have any question please feel free to email me at B-BellabyCamie@live.com or leave questions on comment box below. Always remember every Bella needs BEAUTY, Stay BELLA!!!

Love Always,
Camie

***FOLLOW ME AROUND***

FACEBOOK: B-Bella By Camie
TWITTER: BBellabyCamie
INSTAGRAM: BBellabyCamie
GOOGLE+: BBellabyCamie@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!