Sunday, April 21, 2013

My April Ipsy Glam Bag Review!

Hey it's that time again! Finally got my lovely April IPSY Glam bag called: "PRETTY IN PINK". This time everything is pink and that's one of my favorite colors so I can't complain right? If you guys have been keeping up with my blog you know what I am talking about. "IPSY" co-founded by Michelle Phan. For more information please visit: "ABOUT IPSY" or visit my other post about my March Ipsy Glam Bag Review. This month the bag came with: Be a Bombshell Cosmetics, Mica Beauty Cosmetics, Miss, and Sexy Hair. Also in my glam bag came a Special VIP invite to go to Generation Beauty in Los Angeles @ LA Live from May 31- June 2. You can meet your favorite beauty gurus and they will be doing workshops for every level, from beginner to advanced! I wish I could go so badly. If I only knew about this way before this month; I could try to make arrangements to go one day and come back the same day! Well back to the bag review, let's get started!

This months Ipsy Glam Bag for APRIL, 2013 is called: "PRETTY IN PINK". Inside the bag there are lovely things to help you bring out your spring beauty. Ready? Here are the products for this month's glam bag:









  • Adorable bag that was inspired by the pink colors of spring :)





Sexy Hair- Powder Play- Hair Volumizer


 





Mica Beauty Cosmetics- Loose Pigment- Color 72 EARTH


Swatch- Top color with fix+



  • Mica Beauty Shimmer Powder. Came in color number 72 called Earth, very neutral and lovely color that can blend and add shimmer to any look you are going for; whether its neutral or dramatic. This formula stays on for hours without creasing or pulling any delicate areas of your eyes. The fun part is; you can mix it to nail polish, lip products or eyelashes... Amazing huh? Click here to check out more about the Mica Beauty Powder or other products!



Be a Bomnshell Blush- Sweet Cheeks


Swatch- Top (blended), Middle (not blended), Bottom (with fix+)





Miss Professional Sation Nail Lacquer- Love at First Byte



Miss- Love at first byte swatch






And there you have it! What a wonderful collection the IPSY stylists has come up for us subscribers this month! I know you guys are wondering; but Camila you didn't say anything negative about any of the products that came inside the Ipsy bags... Well guys as you can see I haven't found anything wrong yet and I don't this I will. They are high quality products and I didn't know about and really fell on love :)... Hope you all enjoyed this post and if you have any question please feel free to email me at B-BellabyCamie@live.com or leave questions on comment box below. Always remember every Bella needs BEAUTY, Stay Beautiful!!!

Love Always,
Camila Barros


FOLLOW ME:
FACEBOOK: B-Bella By Camie
TWITTER: BBellabyCamie
INSTAGRAM: BBellabyCamie
GOOGLE+: BBellabyCamie@gmail.com


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!